I’ve read 2 books in less than 48 hours. I must be in a mood.
But of course I needed to make it super difficult for myself so I decided to mix things up a bit by:
- Redraw all the characters so that everyone is uniform and front on
- Include the Doctors from all of the series
- Make the game more accessible as a Guess Who game for non-Whovians (i.e. make sure there’s more than two of each of the following: male, female, hat, tie, glasses, and other typical Guess Who questions)
- Try to make the cards look as close to the original cards as possible
- Do all of this by said friend’s birthday
Spoiler: I didn’t finish this by my friend’s birthday. Or by Christmas. It was more of an early Valentines/late birthday/Christmas gift in the end, but it was all worth it.
I might post some better photos of the finished product later, but for now these camera phone shots will suffice. Happy late Birthday/Christmas/early Valentines, Ness!
This is amazing! You’re a great illustrator :)
I’m reading Seth MacFarlane’s A Million Ways to Die In The West and I just read the line, “He glared at Albert with an expression that seemed to say, I want to shoot you in the dick with a bullet made of cancer.”
Oh this book is going to be good. XD
Currently drafting my part of my writing group’s constitution. It’s really not as hard as I thought it was going to be.